PHP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Kabaddi, Kabaddi, Kabaddi, Kabaddi......PHP?
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 pm by shyamsunder

» Thousands of Free PHP Scripts Recommended
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:33 am by bizboy12

» PHP form validation problem?
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 pm by simy202

» string wrap
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:06 pm by scvinodkumar

» retrieving current date rows
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 am by scvinodkumar

» number in words
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm by scvinodkumar

» Simple PHP Form Field Generator
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 pm by scvinodkumar

» PHP password generator
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 pm by scvinodkumar

» PHP Script to Extract Email Address from any text
How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:18 pm by scvinodkumar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text?

Go down

How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text? Empty How do I change the "Sales Message Goes Here" or "Tagline Here" text?

Post  scvinodkumar Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:57 pm

CAPITALIZED words refer to a folder or language that you choose. We use CUSTOM for your template and ENGLISH for your language by default. These generic terms should be changed to the name of the template/language you are using.

To change the “Sales Message Goes Here” or “Tagline Here” text to say what you want open the includes/languages/english/header.php file in your text editor. Find the following line of code:

define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'Tagline Here');

Replace the tagline text with your own text, making sure that the single quote marks are not left out.

Save the edited file to includes/languages/english/custom/header.php and upload it to your server.

NB: By default the text “Sales Message Goes Here” is located in includes/languages/english/classic/header.php define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'Sales Message Goes Here');

scvinodkumar
Admin

https://solutions.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down